Friday, August 15, 2014

I've Been Bit!

I've been bitten by the scrapping bug! And girl my addiction is fierce.  I can't stop buying supplies for my stash, creating mini-albums and layouts, aranging and rearanging my craft space, attending every local crop I can get to and flying state to state for conventions and shows. 

I Love To Scrap My Arss Off!!!!

The bite started when my mother had me bring (and I went kicking and screaming) to the GASC, Great American Scrapbook Convention; in Arlington Texas in the year 2006.  I bought some stamps because they were oh so cute, but I had no idea what to do with them, so in the desk drawer they sat. 

Fast forward six years later in 2012 she and my sister invited me to a New England Scrapbooking Summit. It was a long weekend at a quaint New England Inn.  All the ladies had supplies out the whazoo! The organizers conveniently had a store on premises so I quickly stocked up, jumped on YouTube and learned how to make my very first mini-album.

Now, I've decided to create a blog to display and share my scrapbooking adventures.  At some point I'll get more comfortable and start filming some tutorials on how I made my projects. 

Thanks for joining me on this journey and I hope we can share great ideas and conversations!

Deba-Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started! Leave a comment and share this post!