Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Unboxing of Erin Condren Planner 2015

She's Here!!!  This is my very first Erin Condren planner I've ever owned.  

Thanks to Jennifer McGuire Ink I got to order this new Rose Gold 18 Month Erin Condren Planner for Free!  I ordered some add-ons which put me one dollar over the $100 Gift Certificate amount that I won. Woot!!! 


I ordered my planner on the launch day June 9th, at the end of the ordering process I was advised that it would ship on June 16th.  Sure enough it shipped on the 16th and arrived on the 20th as according to the tracking.  It was such a painless process.  

The only stressful moment in the process was when the FedEX guy arrived and was parked in my driveway and he spent 10 minutes trying to locate the box in his truck.  I swear this guy opened every door on his truck.  I was like he better not have mis-delivered my package to someone else on his route.  But alas he emerged triumphantly and very proud of himself, with my precious package in hand! Phew!!! 

I think I'm going to do some of the ever popular weekly planner sessions that everyone posts on YouTube. Maybe? Let me know what you think. 

This is one of those hobbies that is very fascinating and a fun way to get the most out of my time. If you think you may be interested in buying your own Erin Condren Lifestyle Planner, then please use my Erin Condren Referral Code! I'm loving all the personalized products and organizational accessories. Check it out for yourself and you'll receive $10 off your first purchase!

Thanks for visiting! 
Let's Connect: 
Facebook page, 
Etsy! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started! Leave a comment and share this post!