Friday, March 13, 2015

Cuttin' Up! #1: Spring is in the Air

Let me start by saying I love, love love my Cricut Explorer w/ Wireless Adapter!!!! This machine has taken paper crafting to a whole new level.

In fact, I love it so much that I've added a new series to my YouTube Channel titled Cuttin' Up!

The Cuttin' Up! Series will feature projects made using the Cricut Explore.  

I hope you check it out! 



I found the cutest bunny image and after being unflattened and using the Print then Cut feature of the machine I created this adorable Easter card for my granddaughter.  Plus, I had enough left over pieces to package up a kit for my neice to put together on her own. 






Enjoy this video showing how to print/cut and assemble this adorable Easter Card! 


For your convenience, I've listed below most if not all the supplies I've used for cards on this blog.


*****************************************************************************
LINK UP PARTY HERE!!!!!

Come join us for our first ever Link-up Party.  The party theme this month is Easter  So, all links should point to any craft you have created that represents the  Easter Holiday.  We'd love to see cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media etc.  

The only rules are:
  • Links must be theme relevant
  • Items must be handmade crafts
  • No spam please!



********************************************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started! Leave a comment and share this post!