Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Friendship! Embossed Shaker Card

I made this card as part of the MFT Color Challenge 21. It's my first time participating in one of their challenges, so I hope they like it

Here's what I did to make this shaker card: Stamp and emboss the card base using clear Embossing ink and powder. I then applied distress inks, after which I cut out a flower using a metal die and filled the space with glitter! Super easy.


The sentiment is stamped using white embossing powder. 


This was a very quick and easy card to put together. Shaker cards are all the rage right now so I hope you give one a try.

The Video! [ I decided not to voice over this video.  Please let me know what you think? Also, I attempted a new camera angle so the project is out of screen quite a bit.  Not one of my best videos, but it does show how to create this card. ]



Thanks for visiting! 
Let's Connect: YouTubeFacebook page, Instagram and Twitter! :D

Below I've given some further details that weren't provided in the video.  I've also listed many of the supplies I used for your convenience. 

The Specifics:
Card base 4 1/2 by 5 1/2 inches
Background Kraft paper is 4 1/4 by 5 1/4 inches
Floral Card 4 by 5 inches

Ranger Distress Mini Ink Kits, Kit 1 : Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint
Altenew Hennah Elements Clear 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started! Leave a comment and share this post!